Traditional Medicinals Organic Echinacea Plus Herbal Tea Bags 16 Ct. Native American tribes have been using echinacea, or purple coneflower, for hundreds of years before it made its way into Western herbalism. Today, it is one of the most widely studied herbs for its ability to promote a healthy immune response.* Have some on hand for when you need a boost of wellness. From field to cup, we make sure our teas deliver the benefits of these amazing plants. To deliver consistently high-quality teas, we source organically farmed or organically wild-collected herbs from ethical trading partnerships, seeking out medicinal-grade plants. Only a small fraction of the world’s herb supply meets our high-quality standards.
- Herbal Power: Fires up the immune system
- Taste: Mildly minty with a twist of citrus
- USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO Verified, Kosher, Caffeine Free, Compostable Tea Bags, Herbalist-formulated
- Sustainability: First solar-powered and TRUE Zero Waste certified tea factory in the US. As a Certified B-corp, we prioritize and measure our environmental, social, and economic impact
- 1 carton containing 16 individually wrapped tea bags